CRPF Recruitment 2023: Walk -in- Interview in CRPF for Appointment of Special Medical Officers
CRPF Recruitment 2023
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited applications for the post of Specialist Medical Officers (SMOs) on a contractual basis. The walk-in-interview will be held on June 23, 2023, at various Composite Hospitals of CRPF across the country
WINDOW ADVERTISEMENT WALK-IN-INTERVIEW IN CRPF FOR APPOINTMENT OF SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICERS
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting applications for the post of Specialist Medical Officers through a Walk-in-Interview. The vacancies are available for the following posts:
Specialist Medical Officer (Surgeon)- 10 vacancies
Specialist Medical Officer (Anaesthetist) – 5 vacancies
Specialist Medical Officer (Pathologist)- 3 vacancies
Specialist Medical Officer (Radiologist) – 2 vacancies
The eligible candidates must have a MBBS degree from a recognized university and must be registered with the Medical Council of India. They must also have a valid registration with the CRPF.
The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 20th June 2023 at 10:00 AM at the following venue:
The candidates must bring the following documents along with them for the Walk-in-Interview:
* Original and attested copies of all educational certificates
* Original and attested copies of all experience certificates
* Original and attested copies of registration certificates from the Medical Council of India and the CRPF
* Two passport size photographs.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of SMO:
* The candidate must be a qualified medical practitioner with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty.
* The candidate must have at least one and a half years of experience after obtaining the PG Degree.
* The candidate’s age should not exceed 70 years as on the date of the walk-in-interview.
The following important are the documents that the candidate must be bring along for the walk-in-interview:
* Original and photocopies of all educational certificates and experience certificates.
* Two passport size photographs.
* Application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for.
The selected candidates will be paid a remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- per month. The contract will be for a period of three years, which may be extended for a further period of two years, subject to the maximum age of 70 years.
The vacancies are available in the following specialties:
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty from a recognized university/institution. They must also have at least one and a half years of experience after obtaining the PG Degree or two and a half years of experience after obtaining the PG Diploma.
Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview at the following venues
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jammu
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Rampur
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Delhi
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Ajmer
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Neemuch
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Avadi
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hyderabad
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Guwahati
* Composite Hospital, CRPF, Imphal
The walk-in-interview will start at 9:00 AM sharp. The candidates are advised to reach the venue well in advance.
The following are some of the benefits of working as a Specialist Medical Officer in CRPF
* Competitive salary
* Perks and allowances
* Good career prospects
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Secure and challenging work environment
For more information, please visit the CRPF website: Click Here
Some important links related to the walk-in-interview in CRPF for the appointment of Specialist Medical Officers:
|Official CRPF Website
|CRPF Recruitment Page
|Download Official Notification
|Control Room No:-0651-2600011
SOME IMPORTANT LINK
|Join Us Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Group
I hope this information is helpful.