DMRC Recruitment 2023: Check My Article For How To Apply, Eligibility, Total Number of Posts And Eligible Candidate Can Get 63,112 Monthly
DMRC Recruitment 2023
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1896 posts. The post are available in various categories, including executive, non-executive and technical the monthly salary of this post rangers from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 63,112. The eligibility criteria for the DMRC recruitment process maybe very depending on the position applied for. Generally candidate must have a minimum education qualification of a diploma degree in the relevant field from the recognised University they must also meet the age limit criteria said by DMRC.
AS for the salary, the monthly salary for a DMRC employee may be very based on the position and years of experience according to the latest available information the monthly salary for station controller/ Train operator in is around INR 40,000 to INR 1,25000 while for a Junior Engineer, it is around INR 40,000 to INR 1,40000 this figures may change with time and may differ for different positions.
To apply for DMRC recruitment, it is essential to keep shaking the official website of DMRC for the latest update on the recruitment process, including any changes in eligibility criteria selection process and salad structure. DMRC official website is given below.
The last date to apply for this posts is May 31, 2023 candidates can apply online through the DMRC website.
Vacancies and post name of DMRC recruitment 2023:
As per DMRC recruitment 2023 official notification applicants will be received from eligible candidates of software developer on contractual basis and general manager.
Detail are given Below
1. REQUIREMENT OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, IN DMRC, ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS.
2. REQUIREMENT OF GENERAL MANAGER (SIGNALLING AND TELECOMMUNICATION), IN DMRC, ON DIRECT REQUIREMENT/ DEPUTATION/ POST RETIREMENT CONTRACTION ENGAGEMENT BASIS.
As per the official notification of DMRC Recruitment 2023, the candidates should have B.E./ B. Tech (Full-Time) degree in Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA, or, a minimum of 60% marks/ equivalent CGPA in MCA from Govt. recognized University. He/she should have Advanced knowledge of C, and C++ with good knowledge of Linux OS including Ubuntu and troubleshooting skills. The maximum age limit of candidates for this post should be 35 years.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Candidates must have a valid PAN card.
Candidates must have a valid driving license.
Candidates must have a valid passport.
Beware of Fake Recruitment Offers in DMRC
The selection process for DMRC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
1. *Online Registration:* The candidates have to register themselves online on the DMRC website.
2. *Eligibility Check:* The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualification, age limit, and experience.
3. *Computer Based Test (CBT):* The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a CBT. The CBT will be of 2 hours duration and will consist of 100 questions.
4. *Descriptive Test:* The candidates who clear the CBT will have to appear for a descriptive test. The descriptive test will be of 30 minutes duration and will consist of 2 questions.
5. *Personal Interview:* The candidates who clear the descriptive test will be called for a personal interview. The personal interview will be of 30 minutes duration.
Check My Article For How To apply, Eligibility, Total Number of Posts And Eligible Candidate Can Get 63,112 Monthly
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the CBT, descriptive test, and personal interview.
The following are the documents that the candidates need to upload while registering for the DMRC Recruitment 2023:
1. Scanned copy of the passport size photograph
2. Scanned copy of the signature
3. Scanned copy of the educational qualification certificates
4. Scanned copy of the experience certificates
5. Scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
The following are the important dates for the DMRC Recruitment 2023
* Last date for registration: 30th May 2023
* Date of CBT: 15th June 2023
* Date of Descriptive Test: 22nd June 2023
* Date of Personal Interview: 29th June 2023
For more Information, Please Visit the DMRC Website:- Click Here
S0me Important Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|