UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Exciting Opportunities Await For Cartographer, Mapper And Draftsman
UKPSC Recruitment 2023
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 64 Cartographer/Mapper/Draftsman. The vacancies are for the Forest Department of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently announced an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in the field of cartography, mapping, and drafting. In their official advertisement for UKPSC Recruitment 2023, the commission has stated that all 64 vacancies in this domain will be filled through the “Cartographer/Mapper/Draftsman Examination 2023.” This news has sparked enthusiasm among aspiring candidates who possess the necessary skills and passion for this specialized field.
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode. The last date to apply for the posts is June 19, 2023.
The candidates must have a diploma in Cartography/Mapping/Draftsmanship from a recognized institute. They must also have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years of age as on January 1, 2023.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a written examination. The examination will be conducted on July 10, 2023.
The pay scale for the posts is Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
The candidates can download the application form from the official website of the UKPSC. The application form can also be obtained from the offices of the UKPSC.
The following are the Eligibility Criteria for the Cartographer/Mapper/DraftSman post:
* The candidate must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board.
* The candidate must have a diploma in Cartography/Mapping/Drafting from a recognized institute.
* The candidate must be between the age of 18 and 42 years as on the last date of application.
The following are the Documents that are Required to be Uploaded along with the Application Form:
* Scanned copy of the 12th standard certificate.
* Scanned copy of the diploma in Cartography/Mapping/Drafting.
* Scanned copy of the passport-size photograph.
* Scanned copy of the signature.
The following are the steps on how to apply for the UKPSC Recruitment 2023 for Cartographer/Mapper/Draftsman:
1. Visit the UKPSC website.
2. Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
3. Click on the “Cartographer/Mapper/Draftsman” link.
4. Click on the “Apply Online” button.
5. Fill in the application form.
6. Upload the required documents.
7. Pay the application fee.
8. Click on the “Submit” button.
For more information visit official website : Click Here
Here are the important dates for the UKPSC Recruitment 2023:
* Notification released: June 6, 2023
* Last date to apply: June 19, 2023
* Examination date: July 10, 2023
SOME IMPORTANT LINK
|UKPSC Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|